Saturday, April 14, 2007

note from jen

hello to all. i just wanted to share with you how much of a blessing it has been to serve jen and her family through this benefit. i am overwhelmed at the outpouring of love that has been shown to her family.

as of 7:45PM this evening YOU have donated $4,000+ dollars to the Jennifer Gallacher Family!!!

and here is an email i received from her today.
I must thank all of you. I was talking to my husband last night and crying
about how good you people are and wondering how I would ever be worthy of such
kindness. I hope you realize how much I appreciate your generosity and how
helpful this will be in taking care of Joey's medical care. Despite the
awfulness of this situation, I am finding joy. You have a contributed so much to
that happiness. Thank you for helping my family and I through this
terrible ordeal!My paypal account is: js_gallacher@hotmail.com.Again, I
cannot thank you enough! Jen Gallacher


please be patience with me in listing the prizes. there have been soooooooo many donations in the past 2 days. woooooohoooooooo! i will have the blog updated by Sunday evening with the listings. thank you to every single one of you who have helped in any way.

please share jen's story with someone today! every single dollar will help with the always mounting medical expenses.

To donate to Jen’s fund, please click on the following donate button. All proceeds go to Jen and her family.




YOU are helping make a difference for this family.
and for that, i am ever so thankful.
tania

No comments: